Revo Uninstaller is a powerful uninstaller that can help your computer function more quickly and efficiently. It consistently ranks highly in uninstaller rankings, and using it is made simple by its speedy and intuitive UI.
In addition to being quick, Revo Uninstaller is safe because it doesn’t include any dangerous components that could damage your computer. This program is the ideal option if you’re looking for an uninstaller to help your computer perform more quickly and efficiently.
It is regarded as the best software for assisting you in deleting software, hardware, drivers, and other files from your computer. It has a lot of features that make it the ideal uninstaller for a lot of customers.
Revo Uninstaller is the ideal option for you if you’re seeking for a strong uninstaller with lots of features. It is simple to use and includes a range of features that make it the ideal uninstaller for many users.
- It is very fast and efficient in removing all the junk files and folders.
- It also has a feature to remove the installed applications along with their associated files.
- It is available in both free and premium versions.
- It supports a wide range of programs and can uninstall them in a single go.
- It also has a recover feature that helps you retrieve deleted files and programs.
This uninstaller not only removes programs from the computer but it also deletes their changes from the Windows Registry, Host File and etc.
To install the uninstaller program on your computer and remove any unwanted applications, please follow the steps listed below.
- Click the button above to download the latest software that is compatible with your system.
- Open the downloaded file and it should guide you through the setup.
- Follow the installation procedure and wait until the installation of the software is complete.
- After the installation is finished, tick the box that says Launch Revo Uninstaller then click finish.
- Once the software has launched, find the unwanted application that is needed to be removed, double click the program to uninstall.
- Click on the Continue button and follow the procedure to start uninstalling the program.
- Once it is uninstalled, a window will pop-up. Select the Advanced option for the scanning mode then click Scan to find remnants of $$custom_field:vname$$.
- A window will pop-up and show all of the leftovers and changes made by the program uninstalled a while ago.
- Click the Select All button and hit Delete to remove the leftovers found on the Windows Registry.
- Some leftover files may be found, click Select All then Delete them as well.
- Once the window closes, you have successfully removed the adware threat from your system.