Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.Clml is a malicious threat that may cause damage to the computer. It can perform many actions on the computer such as steal data and track your sessions.
Windows Defender may have scanned this malware from your system and typically it could remove it with ease as well.
On the off chance that the built in Windows security cannot remove Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.Clml. You may utilize Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to handle the removal of the threat.
This program is one of the most effective anti-malware programs available. They have some of the greatest threat detection software, ensuring that any unwanted threats on your computer are totally eliminated. If Windows Defender cannot remove the threat, you can utilize this antivirus program to complete the task. Furthermore, even if Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.Clml is completely removed from the computer, we recommend that you run a complete scan just in case.
- Using your preferred web browser download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
- Visit the antivirus website (click here) and download the most up-to-date version of the software that best suits your requirements.
- Follow the software installation instructions until they are completed.
- Run a complete malware scan on the machine and wait for it to finish.
- All the detected threats found on the computer will be shown on the screen and clicking the “quarantine” button to remove them.
Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.Clml, as well as any other harmful threats discovered on the computer, should be eliminated once the process is complete. We also recommend to use Malwarebytes Real Time Protection, which will secure your machine and detect any threats as soon as they appear.